Keyrock is expanding!
'Keyrock was founded in 2017 and has quickly grown from 3 to around 100 people today. As an industry recognized liquidity provider and market maker, Keyrock is a leading European creator of algorithmic trading technology in the digital asset space. With VC backing and a constantly expanding global client base, Keyrock is one of Belgium’s fastest-growing fintech companies.
We’re currently active on over 80 exchanges and count numerous marketplaces and asset issuers among our clients, including some of the best-known companies in the crypto space.
Keyrock's beating heart is its technical team filled with software engineers, digital scientists and PhDs, who themselves are supported by university professors, industry-leading experts and a strong management team. Over the years Keyrock has become a company that is both idealistic and practical.'
We are looking for...
... a Fullstack Developer eager to build end-to-end features to support our teams to innovate and experiment in a fast moving and challenging crypto sector of market making. You'll be building different solutions as a part of a project-based squad team - mostly building efficient and stable connections of our tooling front-end with backend of our core algorithmic trading software. If you are quick to grasp business & product requirements, open to continuous change and ambiguity, not afraid to take upon yourself diverse stimulating challenges and mentally prepared for the fact that discovery, failure and learning are inherent part of the process and many of your work might never make it into production - you will find Keyrock "your kind of place".
- Build features from A to Z (Database, Backend, and frontend)
- Maintain a high standard of code quality and make sure every piece of code is modular and easy to maintain.
- Maintain up-to-date codebases with the latest libraries.
- Investigate, learn and present new frameworks, libraries and best practices to the team to experiment with them in order to improve our backends.
- Be creative and consider all solutions when it comes to experiments and validation. e.g low-code, no-code.
- Propose and participate in setting guidelines on rapid experimenting.
- Be able to transform, once validated, prototypes into high fidelity solutions.
- Keep an up-to-date documentation of everything you write.
Background and experience
- You have extensive experience building SaaS applications.
- You have used several Node.js Frameworks like Sails, Koa, Meteor, Adonis, Hapi (we use NestJS).
- You’ve been using the Vue ecosystem and are in love with Vue 3 and the Composition API.
- CSS does not scare you and you know how to make a nice looking UI and an enjoyable UX.
- You are familiar, and have used most of the UI libraries out there.
- You master TypeScript, are up-to-date with the latest releases and features, and feel confident to coach other team members to level up and become TypeScript Masters.
- You have used GraphQL in a production project and used all its features such as Subscriptions, Fragments, Union and Input Types, Caching, Dataloader.
- You have experience in creating database schemas, design data models and implement them using an ORM (We use TypeORM).
- Experience with AWS (Kubernetes / Docker) is a plus.
Competences and personality
- Team player.
- Capable of having a helicopter view to understand trading strategies and the tools needed to support them.
- Willingness to make suggestions and ability to communicate effectively - especially when encountering unfamiliar contexts where clarification is required.
Our recruitment philosophy
We believe the most important aspect of our recruitment process is self-awareness: we are looking for people who have a clear understanding of themselves and what they are looking for in their professional career. That means that we expect to work with people who not only have the right skills, but who have also made the conscious decision to look for a company in our industry and with our characteristics and are willing to ask questions and learn in a context that may not be familiar to them.
A competitive salary package, including benefits that you choose and manage according to your needs and those of your family (car/bike, meal vouchers, health insurance, 25 days off, etc.)
Complete autonomy in your time management thanks to flexible working hours and the opportunity to work remotely
The freedom to create your own entrepreneurial experience by being part of a team of people in search of excellence
Keyrock offers you both a career and a large range of benefits that we will gladly discuss in the course of the application process.
As an employer we are committed to build an inclusive, diverse and non-discriminating work environment. We welcome employees of all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, creed and sexual orientation. We hire, reward and promote entirely based on merit and performance.